Are you wondering about the best way to manage a dispute, issue or situation that is confronting you and your organisation and not certain of the best way forward?
Dispute resolution is our whole business – we offer a complete dispute management service. We have the expertise and experience to deliver results.
Mediation & Arbitration Centre has the experience, skills, understanding and capability to provide you with the best way to approach and resolve the situation.
Mediation & Arbitration Centre CAN:
Quickly bring experience and expertise to understand and evaluate the situation, problem or challenge both practically and ethically, to:
- Discuss options with you
- Develop of Plan for the best way to bring an immediate and binding resolution to the situation
- Manage the agreed process to guide the achievement of a resolution and any required ‘follow-up’
Mediation & Arbitration Centre WILL:
Provide professional, qualified and legally qualified people who have years of experience in dispute resolution to:
- Facilitate results focussed meetings
- Facilitating people and organisations agreeing resolutions of their challenges together (mediation)
- Actively engaging in processes to guide the development of workable agreements (conciliation).
- Having a thorough understanding of the situation, providing an opinion or determination of the best way to resolve the situation (arbitration).
Mediation & Arbitration Centre HAS:
- Years of experience assisting people and organisations move beyond present challenges. Bringing skill, knowledge and practical experience in finding the best resolution for all involved.
- Diversity of experience to quickly appreciate your situation and if needed recommend ancillary professional services
- The ability to bring people together prepared to listen, consider and participate in dispute resolution
- The resources to manage resolution-focussed processes quickly, efficiently and effectively to produce a lasting agreement which allows all to move forward with their lives and business.
Mediation & Arbitration Centre OFFERS:
- Experience in developing agreements which are workable and will stand the rigors of time and circumstance. If needed, to provide ‘follow-up’ to monitor that the agreement is working as it was planned.
- Breadth of experience to provide a ‘one stop shop’ so that all issues are managed, thereby ensuring that the agreement will be practical and workable and effective thereby avoiding lengthy, costly legal processes.
- If unavoidable, preparation of the dispute so that court processes focus on the real issues and thereby reduce court time, costs and stress on all parties.
Take the action now that will bring resolution to your difficulties and disputes – book a free consultation with one of our Dispute Resolvers:
[button color=”red” link=”https://medarbcentre.com/consultation/” size=”large” icon_before=”” target=”_self” block=”false”]FREE CONSULTATION [/button]