Dispute Management Planning Services are available for the resolution of commercial disputes, according to the following Terms and Conditions.
FIXED FEE Dispute Management Service
1. The following fee schedule is relevant to the Fixed Fee DMS:
|Payment Claim Range
||Dispute Management Fee
|Up to $50,000
|$50,000 to $150,000
|$150,000 to $250,000
|$250,000 to $500,000
|$500,000 to $1,000,000
2. The fixed fee includes:
- The fee for the Administration of the Dispute Management Services (DMS)
- The fees and expenses of the nominated Dispute Resolver/s
- Disbursements up to the value of $100.00 excluding GST fee
- But excludes the Goods and Services Tax (GST) which must be added
3. A fixed fee application must be accompanied by a payment of 20% of the total fixed fee specified in the table.
4. In the event of withdrawal of a DRS application, the outstanding fees will be calculated on the basis of work already completed by the adjudicator at the nominated adjudicator’s hourly rate, plus a $250.00 (plus GST) Administrative withdrawal fee. The payment of fixed fee dispute resolution Administrative Fee is non-refundable.The Applicant will be refunded the difference.
5. If subsequent to the lodgement of the application, DRA determines that the Payment Claim is of a higher (or lower) amount than advised, the appropriate fee specified in the table below will be applied.
6 Each party will be individually and severally liable for the total amount of the Dispute Management Services fees on invoice. Although the parties may agree to share those costs, as between themselves, in equal shares or on some other basis as agreed.