- EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE – recognised both under your jurisdiction and internationally
- EASY TO ORGANISE – once Arbitrator is appointed they act as the dispute manager
- FLEXIBLE – party-oriented and responsive to their needs
- CERTAIN – gives final decision
- CONFIDENTIAL – private process with no public exposure
Mediation is a negotiated settlement, conducted and concluded with the assistance of a neutral third-party. The process is voluntary and does not lead to a binding decision, enforceable in its own right.