We administer arbitration activities and arrange mediation processes to assist with the resolution of your dispute and maintain a list of Qualified Arbitrators, Nationally Accredited Mediators and Family Dispute Resolvers in Australia.
We can manage it all for you. We will:
- arrange a mutually convenient time and venue for the parties and the mediator to meet to conduct the mediation and any preliminary conferences. With multiple parties, this can quickly become a difficulty of juggling dates, locations and mediators who are then unavailable.
- provide telephone or video-conferencing facilities, allowing parties to avoid the “one-day” mediation mentality where everything is crammed into a single day.
- contact the parties to organise suitable stages of the dispute resolution process and the selection of the mediator or ADR expert.
- arrange for the Mediation Agreement and for the electronic exchange of party documents, position statements and correspondence through our secure Dropbox.
- provide notification for the parties and the mediator of all arrangements and administer the successful conclusion of the process.
For assistance with managing your dispute process, contact the email@example.com or call (02) 9232-9900.